Wednesday, July 25

Time DOES Fly....


When you get crummy sleep lol. I have madly been working on my swaps for convention. Which I am going to next week. I will be leaving on Monday and home again on Friday... wow can you believe it?! FOUR WHOLE NIGHTS of uninterrupted sleep! Well, I will be sleeping with my upline so I will get to hear her snore!!

Anyways, I have a customer who wanted some first birthday announcements. She wanted all boy and not very cutesy. I made a tent topper and emailed it to her but I was not very happy with it. So today, while Lgirl was at 'Dance Camp,' Gman was nice enough to fall asleep on the way home and stayed asleep for 45 min which was enough time for me to remake the invite. GOod news! I love and so does SHE!! woo hoo. SO I'm making 15 of them tonight for her. Whew!

Then I need to finish my 10 Thank YOu cards for a 'swap' I'm doing. Really I call it a barter. You should see the stuff Jen makeS!! It is AWESOME... anywho check out her jewelry and you just might be able to buy some of the stuff!!

Then I need to finish my convention swaps... sigh and get some sleep in between there somewhere. I also have a potential pet sitting client coming tonight with her 13 in. beagle and her IRISH WOLFHOUND!! I can't wait to see the wolfhound! My all time favorite dog in the WHOLE, WIDE WORLD! woohoo..

Okay, I've uploaded both invites. I used: SU Wild about you set and the text is from a perfect party (I think). I used kraft paper, brocade blue, so safron and sahara sand. I also used some of the retired DS paper from SU. AND to add the icing to the cake, I was able to use Julee's sketch challenge for today... how good am I??? hehehe That's really, really good for me! HOpe you like them!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I think they're both adorable! I love the color combo.

Dana said...

Awesome color combo! I like them both, but the second is my fave...I like the LO better I think. YOu know me, I'm not big on Symetrical! LOL.

You will have such a good time at convention, I know. Forget about the fam for 4 days, enjoy yourself, get some sleep and come home feeling refreshed!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! How do you find the time to BREATHE!? LOL! I hope you have fun. I know you won't get a chance to read this til later, though. Rest up, while you can!