Tuesday, July 3

Baby Girl Tent Topper


I'm telling ya... these things are addictive! I didn't take a pic of it bc it's evening and the pics always come out bad so I scanned it in. It is faster and I wanted to get one into blogger bingo. Hope you like it! Sorry for the crookedness!
Everything is SU except the polka dot organdy... oh and the primas and bling bling. I used the retired Oh My Word set and warm words, typeset alpha and I'm Here.
Ta-ta.
p.s. If I get time tomorrow, I will post some garden vogue Lgirl did a couple of days ago. It is really hilarious how funny she can be sometimes!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Very cool card. I love that carriage.

Dana said...

This is so cute! I like the scallops that you chalked up along the bottom. THose hand prints are great!

Jessica said...

Awesome, Bobbie! i love the way you used the ribbon! Very nice...