Monday, February 9

Sympathy Card

So let's start with the Sympathy card my hubby picked and then I'll save the others for later, how's that?
Stamp set: Close to a Memory. Ink: Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand. Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Manchester DSP, WW. Accesories: Mat Pack

Well, here's two that look fairly similar. I just picked a 6x6 pk of DSP that I received in a swap and Manchester happens to be in the current catalog also! woo hoo.

I started out making the card on the left and then proceeded to use up all the DSP scraps. I was happily surprised to see I was able to make 6 cards with it! woo hoo. I find that I am a lot more creative when I have only 1 stamp set to work with, the colors already chosen (pulled from the DSP) and patterned paper. I am amazed!

I will be posting the other cards here shortly. I need to post the cards I received for the sketch challenge I sent out. Have a GREAT Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking card. Traci

Dana said...

Oooh, very pretty!