Monday, February 2

Open House Weekend

was a hit! I had 5 gals stop by on Friday night and 8 gals on Saturday. I wanted to thank all of you for coming out in the weather. The snow was definitely NOT cooperating!

Poor Davinna got stuck in the snow on her way home, but luckily my hubby went to dig her out of that blowing snow drift. The rest of the girls got home without incident.

My Thank You Goodies for coming were packages of Homemade Cocoa. Yummmmmm.... I also gave out candie purses too. We had a great time making a beautiful card with the Sale-a-Bration set, Botanical Blooms.

All products are Stampin' Up! Colors: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss. I used Mellow Moss 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon.

REMEMBER... if you place an order with me by Thursday, February 5th, you will be entered into a drawing for a FREE stamp set!

No comments: