Wednesday, February 11

Baby Thank You Cards

Normally when I make Thank You Cards for a Baby Shower Gift, I make the same card and just make about 16 of them. There are some times when I'm a little slower and don't get to give the cards right away. I always worry that if I made ones with a baby hand or foot or some baby image that they would already have sent out all their thank you's and be stuck with baby ones they couldn't use.

So for last weekend's Baby Shower, I decided to step away from my norm in two ways... I made regular Thank Yous AND I used scrap Designer Series Paper. Oh what fun it was! I did keep the same stamped image, but every card is different. I LOVE this and didn't want to give them up! lol.

Carrie also loved them and didn't want to use them lol. Cousin Kim went thru them all and picked out the one SHE wanted to receive. I am really happy with how these turned out. And you will HAVE to excuse the blurriness as I was putting the finishing touches on them AND taking the pictures while hubby was driving us to the shower! Once again, I work SO well under pressure hehe.

You will notice that I did follow a the same layout on a couple of them. I love these 2 layouts as they are quick and easy! The only thing I regret was that I didn't make more of them. I thought I had 20 something but only 12! I did find 2 extra and I had embossed some cs with my Big Shot for more of them, but didn't finish them. I think I will finishe them up!

Stamp Set: Cute & Curly. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pirouette Pink, WW, Bella Rose DSP. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red. Acces: Scalloped Edge Punch, Curly Label Punch, Spring Flowers Punch. Non-SU: Brown Brads

No comments: