Friday, February 13

More Thank You Cards

Here are 3 more of the cards.

I think I forgot to mention yesterday that these cards are 3 1/2 x 5. I ordered envies once and ordered the wrong size. So now I use this size as my 'Thank You' card sizes and it has worked really, really well!
Stamp Set: Cute & Curly. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Pirouette Pink, WW, Bella Rose DSP. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red. Acces: Scalloped Edge Punch, Curly Label Punch, Spring Flowers Punch. Non-SU: Brown Brads

The chocolate chip one in the middle is one of my favorites. I think it's because I'm not much of a rose person. But my mother-in-law mentioned the thought the roses were her favorite so those might be in her future! *Ü*

Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

I love these cards. I need to get that Curly Label set out and use it again. Thanks for the inspiration.

And THANK YOU for the yummy sounding recipe you left of my blog candy post. Can't wait to try it. Delish!