Wednesday, February 18

Long Awaited Diaper Cake

Here's the long awaited Diaper Cake! The only thing I forgot was to add the letters of her name and have them coming down the cake. They would be attached by ribbon and just cascade down. Kind of hard to imagine, but her name is Ruby and I can't wait to meet her! hehe

LOVE this cake! I used both fake flowers, primas AND the scalloped circle punch and Spring flower punches. Ruby's nursery is chocolate chip, ruby red and coral. My MIL and I have her this cake and a high pile blanket that was on her wish list. I pulled the colors from it.


Here's a picture of the blanket. The cake really does match the blanket, it just doesn't look like it here lol. I can't tell if it's the lighting on the cake or just the picture of the blanket.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake is great. Traci

Anonymous said...

I love your cake its so cute. great job.
~Libby

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful - I love it you are so talented. Tracy G.

Dana said...

OMG Bobbie! I am not usually bowled over by diaper cakes, but this one is awesome! I LOVE the colors and it does look just like the blanket! So cool girlie...

Shelley said...

Love the cake Bobbie! It is so cute! The colors are my favorite! Keep on rockin' em!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

You crafty little thing you!