Monday, February 23

Missed Last Friday...

didn't I?! hehehe

I had to finish up the One Sheet Wonder (OSW) cards my girls in Greenwood wanted to make. Usually we do the 8 for $10 route, but they wanted to try a OSW. So I designed 2 different kits for them to do and they really enjoyed it! They've also decided to swap the kits and make the opposites next month! woo hoo. Less work for me!

Then I had to make 40 Baby Shower Announcements for one of them. They were Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip. VERY nice. I will post those later... let's see if I have a card I can post.

Here's a card I made for a Sale-a-bration swap on SUDSOL. It's similar to the purple one we made at my Open House. I really like these colors more.

Stamp Set: Botanical Blooms, Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Paper: Kiwi Kiss, WW, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose. Acc: 1/4" Rose Red Grosgrain, circle punches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you know how much I love Purple but I really love these colors together. I really must get some rose red I am really loving that color.
Libby