Monday, October 22

Thankful Garland

Here's a picture of the Thankful Garland I am making in a workshop. I used the same paper order as the Holiday Mini, but added my own stuff to some of the letters. Gotta put some bling in there! hehehe
The workshop will be at 7pm on Wednesday, November 7th. It's $25 and includes a package of the chipboard (a $16 value) w/your purchase. I will also have a follow up class in December to make a Noel Garland.

I think Stampin' Up's November special is a GREAT one! Buy THREE packages of Designer Paper and get ONE FREE. You can't beat that! Works GREAT for scrappers too, as well as card makers. If you see some Fall/Winter papers you LOVE, better order them now because word is they won't make it into the next catalog. Here's to hoping they will be replaced by some more GREAT paper! woo hoo!
Okay, I'm off to make calendar coasters for my craft fairs. Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I bought this stuff intending to make that same banner, but will probably never get around to it...Oh well! Yours looks great!