Monday, October 29

October Almost Over?

Can you believe it? I remember like it was just yesterday I was volunteering at Riley Days! Wowsers. Okay, so here are a couple of pics of the cards I made for Riley Days, really quick cards I might add!

The cat on the left was done w/watercoloring and the cat on the right was done w/colored pencils and gamsol. I liked the watercolored one beter. It was a little less time consuming too. The cat stamp is from the retired cat set from last year (or it could have been the year before!).

This dog image is an old SU image too. Oooh, I forgot to add my watermark.

Everyone have a good weekend? Well, last week was a bit hard, we had to put down Lucy, our great dane, on Friday. She was no longer putting weight on her leg and was falling at least once a day if not more. Sigh... I sure miss having a big dog around. Not to mention it gives you a false sense of security! We will be getting another one eventually, but we'll take our time. THought of trying to take a vacation but I doubt that will happen!

I will have 3 craft shows this month, so I will be running around like a chicken w/my head cut off trying to get things made for those. This first is this weekend. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable! Good luck at the craft show!

Dana said...

These are really cute cards! Love the coloring!
So, SO sorry about Lucy. She was my fave. *sniff sniff*
Are you hanging in there?