Friday, October 5

In Honor of Pink....

NOTE: I'm keeping this post here for the month of October!!

our local MOMS Club of Greenfield is selling Breast Cancer Awareness Key Ring Wristlets. These are VERY handy for keeping track of your keys and also keeping a hand free when you need it for something else. One of our moms, Erin, makes these FABULOUS bags (check out her site--http://www.edbags.com/) if you don't see a bag you like, you can CHOOSE your own fabric AND/OR give her your ideas and see what she comes up with. They are TOP quality and she has so many different styles and fabrics.


Anywho, here's the skinny on the wristlets:
The Andis Women's Center at Hancock Regional Hospital, in Greenfield, IN, is dedicated to helping women in our community. The Women Helping Women program benefits women who have little or no health insurance, or who otherwise could not afford a mammogram screening. Through other people's generous donations the Hanacock Regional Hospital Foundation, mammogram screenings are paid for when a qualifying woman has one completed.
MOMS Club of Greenfield is hosting a Fundraiser to help local women in our community get the mammogram sceening that they need. For every $75.00 raised, it will provide one woman with a mammogram.

Show your support by purchasing and wearing a Breast Cancer Awareness Key Ring Wristlet. Wristlets are $5.00 each and sold in incraments of 5. There will be a shipping cost of $5 when you purchase 5-25 wristlets. If you have a Greenfield address, please contact Erin Dalton and a MOMS Club of Greenfield member can bring them to you without shipping charges. If you order directly thru Erin, please mention that you heard about it thru my blog!!

I am going to buy some and will have them on hand if anyone would like to purchase them singly for $5. I will pay for 1/2 the shipping if you are interested! I think this is a GREAT, useful product and LOVE the idea! I can take non CC paypal, an Money Order, or I can put CC's thru via Discover since I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. So Buy for a GREAT cause!

I know I don't have a BIG following like some of the other gals, but I wanted to let you guys know about this awesome deal-io!

1 comment:

SusanR said...

I would like to purchase 10 of these but I am not sure how to do it. Can you e-mail me at susanmik@gmail.com?
Thanks!