Thursday, March 1


Howdy! Here's a pic of when I received my Grosgrain ribbon from Jody (LOVE her blog btw). She does some MAJOR shares and I love them all. This last one was a polka dot ribbon share and I was able to wait a bit and it filled... whew! lol.

ANYWAYS, I received my lollipop ribbon yesterday and remembered I let the kids play with the grosgrain when it came in... WHAT was I thinking?!

Needless to say, I didn't let G get a hold of my Primas OR the lollipop ribbon. He just started throwing them everywhere and pulling them out of their neat bundles! (YEs that is a snowman above his head. G loves it (it sings and jumps) but he's manhandled it so much that it is on its last leg so to speak hehee)
toodles!

2 comments:

Dana said...

OMG, I can't believe how big Griffin is getting! His hair is so long and cute. *sigh* I feel like I'm missing everything! *pout*

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

ohhh my gosh that is such a cute pic!!!