Saturday, March 31


Good Morning!!

Well, today I will post my faux postage card. Hope you like it. Not into talking much (if you can believe that lol) hehehe. Enjoy!
Well, I guess I should add a little more hehhe. I made this for VSN last weekend. I printed the template off of SCS, took a piece of acetate and cut out the rectangles. I took a sponge dauber and sponged ballet blue, lovely lilac and lavender lacearound the in the rectangle.Then I used SU both way blossoms and stamped w/black. Colored the leaves in with old olive and the flowers w/ballet blue, lovely lilac and lavender lace markers.
I don't have the postage scissors so I took my 1/8" hole punch and punched around the flowers and then cut 1/2 way down the holes to give it that 'stampy' feel (hehe). Of course I used my mat pack (LOVE IT) hole template to line it all up. Matted it with ballet blue and old olive after swiping the old olive over the ink pad. The polka dot stamp and find joy is from the Polka Dots & Paisley set. I stamped the twill tape with black, daubered the prima flower with old olive and braded it w/a purple brad.

1 comment:

Dana said...

This has got to be one of my favorite cards of yours. Well, this and the fall orangey one from last year!
You did such a good job on that faux postage! Plus the colors are so pretty. So you colored the prima too? You're good!