Monday, October 27

Whatcha Been Up To?

Anything exciting? November is the month for Craft Shows and it's coming up quick and fierce! I am totally not ready lol. But what's new?! hehe

I will be at the Doe Creek Middle School Extravaganza this Saturday, November 1st, in New Palestine. Oh and my stuff will also be at the Old Tobacco Barn 13th Annual Craft Show in Solsberry, Indiana. So if you happen to be in that neck of the woods, stop on by!! It's times like these that I wish I could clone myself... just for 4 days a year lol.

Then the 2nd weekend I am planning on heading over to Illnois to help out my upline, Tracy G., with a craft show. Did I mention her baby came EARLY??!! He was kind enough to come 9 days early on his Sister's Birthday! Wowsers!

Welcome to the World GENO!!

And then on the 15th of November, I plan on being at the Mt. Vernon Middle School Craft Show. It should be a lot of fun and I hope to sell a lot of stuff. So if you see anything you might want, please email me so I can reserve it for you!

No comments: