Monday, October 13

Crack Away Days

Yes, I know it's a hokey title, but the town my father-in-law comes from has a Crack Away Days Parade and 'festival' of sorts every year. He's from the small town of New Point, which is just south of Greensburg off of I-74.

Anyhow, on occasion hubby and other various relatives drive vehicles in the parade. My FIL & hubby drove Farmall tractors. Gman rode with hubby. Oh and Great Grandpa drove a 1935 Willys which was my FIL's grandfather's first card. Rather cool, and more spacious than some cars today!
Great Grandpa driving while Lgirl is waving at me. She's throwing candy out the passenger window.

A close up of my favorite guys!


Hubby & Gman, hubby's throwing some candy to the kiddos.

I didn't have any craft pics so I thought I'd share these with you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like such fun! Who doesn't love a parade?