Friday, October 10

Swap Card

I participated in a swap on SUDSOL that Juli Smith was hosting. It was a color combo swap. The first 3 choices I had were taken... so I was getting down to the nitty gritty here lol.

Sudsol is a GREAT website to belong to. It stands for Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing OnLine. The can answer any question I have about being a demo and stamping. Try out the 2 week FREE membership and tell them I sent ya!

My final choice was to use 3 of the 4 colors, which were: ruby red, cameo coral, kraft and baha breeze. I really really like this set out of the Holiday Mini. It's the only stamp set I purchased out of it so I am mighty proud of myself!


I will be using this set for one of the Christmas Cards in the my Christmas Card Club. So keep yer eyes peeled! hehe

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Cute!! As always!!