Monday, March 2

A Busy Weekend!

Wow, I have a hard time when the next month starts on Sunday. I think because I don't think about the next month and then I flip my calendar and THERE IT IS! I guess I have a hard time when I schedule something on the first of the month.

I had my Stamp-a-Stack Friday and Saturday! I wanted to thank all the ladies that came. It was GREAT having you and I hope you can make my next one in May! It will be an All Occasions Stamp-a-Stack! I want to cover Mother's Day and Father's Day in there so everyone has cards for those holidays.

Then I didn't realize I had scheduled a function on the 1st (see whole Calendar thing above lol). So not only was I busy Friday night and Saturday morning, but I also had an Au Pair Craft Day Sunday afternoon too! I really enjoy it though. I met girls from, England, France, Germany, South Africa, Guatemala, Columbia and China! It was cool.

Here's the NEW Try This Sketch Challenge (TTSC):

It's from Taylor Van Bruggen's blog. Get your samples to me by the March 31st to be in the running for some 'sweet' prizes! Pick a stamp set, get 2 or 3 colors you like and get to WORK! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!another one I love Sketch Challenges. Good luck everyone.
~ Libby

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I tried hard to come up with
something. Good luck all!