Thursday, March 19

Things go by in a blur...

when you have a sick child at home... why is that? Maybe it's because you are in survival mode? I had to take Lgirl back to the doctor because she still has an ear infection and get more drugs. Sorry I'm late with this posting since it was supposed to be yesterday!

Here's the 3rd card of my SAS. Very simple but I really do love that Upsy Daisy set! Very versatile.

Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy; Paper: Textured DSP, Baha Breeze, Kraft; Ink: Versamark, Basic Brown; Acc: Non SU Brown Brads, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she is better soon. I feel her pain-I have a sinus infection. As always, another great card. Traci

Nancy Dawson said...

Your cards are great for SAS. I saw your blog from the Late Night Stampers and yes time does get away from you quickly! TFS your creations. Nancy