Monday, March 9

Scrap Card

I love it when I can use 'scraps' to make a card. I usually like to make at least 4-6 extras so I'll have some on hand for craft shows, but it's always fun to make a one-of-a-kind card too! I sent this to my upline with some goodies.

It was quick and easy and I'm proud that I was able to use those long flowers. I always look at that page and nothing ever pops into my head!

Stamp set: Best Yet (Ret.), Paper: Basic Gray, Baha Breeze, Light Gray, WW, Ink: Baha Breeze, Basic Gray, Acc: Texturz Plates, Scallop Edge Punch, Urban Garden DSP, Circle Punches.

I've got to get moving. I've been lax on my Newsletter duties and I know my stamping gals would like to get my March one!

Lgirl was sick 2 days last week with a double ear infection. She actually started barfing right before we took her to the doctor on Friday. I believe she got the award for having the most wax pulled out of her ears. The nurse was amazed that she could hear at all! She's on antibiotics now and on the mend. Not to mention happy to go to school today after missing 2 days last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Lgirl is on the mend. Nice card-I know Tracy liked it. Traci