Tuesday, March 24

Things Turning Around...

I hope for Lgirl's sake! We took her to the sick clinic Sunday evening to get different antibiotics. I don't think she reacted too well with the augmentin. She's had a fever on and off since Monday! She's been tested for everything, big, long swabs into the back of her throat and up her nose. Yuck!

She'll be heading to school tomorrow. I'm hoping she feels good and can kick this infection & hacking cough for good!

Here's another SAS card. This one is bright and boyish! I really am trying to like that blue but I can't seem to get a knack for it at all. I will not miss this In color, not at all!

Stamp Sets: Party Hearty; Paper: Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White; Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun; Acc: Paper Snips, Scallop Circle Punch, 1" punch, 1 1/4" punch, 3/4" punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute card. I love blue and orange together (those are my college team colors-AUBURN). Traci