Friday, January 9

Sketch To Try

I've started a fun little contest with my Stampin' Up! customers. I emailed them a Sketch to Try. It's a card sketch to try. Feelin' creative? Then give it a whirl too!

I want anyone who is feeling creative to make a card and take a picture of it. Send it to me. I will be posting it to my blog for voting and whichever card gets the most votes will win a 'prize' from me! It will be a SURprise... it could be some patterned paper, embellies, a yard or two of ribbon or even a retired stamp set. Who knows!

I prefer all SU product but I realize that might not be possible for everyone. So I'm asking that the stamp set and patterned paper (if any) be Stampin' Up! All other stuff is prefered to be SU but doesn't HAVE to be.

Don't be shy, give it a try! The sketch is from Jen Del Muro's site, Luv2stamp.

No comments: