Thursday, January 29

Card from Sandee

Hi there!
I am frantically getting ready for my Open House which is Friday and Saturday evenings from 6p-8p. I can't wait! I received my new catalogs today WOO hOo! My girlfriend and Stamp Club member, Laurel, is coming down from Kokomo on Saturday and staying all day and night! Woohoo!

Mother Nature (or should it be Father Winter?), on the other hand, is not cooperating! Which makes it harder. I just got stuck in my drive way coming home and was stuck going out this morning but was able to rock myself out lol. Whew!

I've got some neighbor boys (whom I call my 'Cabana' boys) coming over to shovel my drive so that the ladies will have a place to park.

This card was a swap I recived from Sandee Roberts. It is really nice. The stamp sets are Bloomin' Beautiful and Heard from the Heart. She used chocolate chip twill ribbon, baja breeze paper and I THINK Bella Rose Designer Series Paper.

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Shelly and I should be stopping by tomorrow night. I will try to remember your Tupperware. Or, I may hold it hostage so you have to come and visit to get it back! LOL