Thursday, January 8

New Catty Chatter

The NEW 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book comes out on January 19th and runs thru June 30th. I have been checking out the 'chatter' and spoilers I have found at various places online and the only thing I can say is BOY AM I IN TROUBLE!

I thought I was 'lucky' as I only have 3 background stamps from the Retiring Lists, and I have to admit there wasn't much I 'had to have' from the current Idea Book.

The new one is a whole different story! We will be selling the Sizzix Texturz dies (similar to cuttlebug embossing folders) and have 14 new Designer Series Patterned Papers. WOW! I've also heard there will be colored Rub-ons as well as big, flat brads AND really fine glitter in chocolate chip and old olive. Does it get any better?

I have been waiting ever so patiently **NOT** for my catalog. Leadership is going on right now in Orlando, well it was over today so I'm sure all those lucky gals are on their way home now. Completely wiped out and exhausted but unbelieveably happy to have their copy of the NEW Idea Book already AND a new stamp set. Sigh... I sure miss that rush.

More teasers to come so stay tuned!

No comments: