Tuesday, January 20

NEW Idea Book is HERE!

I can't believe the day has finally come! The NEW 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book is finally here!

There are some REALLY cool new stamp sets, I LOVE the new dog one. Finally one I don't have to color in! woo hoo! New punches.

There are also some really AWESOME new Designer Series Paper! Unbelieveable. I will definitely be doing a DSP share if anyone wants a piece of each paper. They are soooo lovely! I'm very excited about them. There are also BEAUTIFUL new accessories and COOL ribbon. We now sell crocheted flowers for your cards and scrapbook pages! New flower brads, chip board, glitter, jumbo and corduroy brads, COLORED rubons, ric rac ribbon and MUCH more! A whole line of fairytale princess with knights & dragons and a castle to boot!

I think Stampin' Up! outdid themselves this time. Did I say that last catalog? Probably so! The Décor Elements is awesome too. I waited thru Phase II and have to say the wait was well worth it. Phase III has some really neat things in it. I really, really like the tree in the picture below! Just AWESOME!!


Download the Décor Elements PDF Brochure HERE!


SALE-A-BRATION Starts February 1st!!

Download Saleabration PDF Brochure HERE
!

I really like that they have a variety of freebies. If you want some ribbon you can choose the ribbon option and get 2 rolls for FREE! Just in time for Spring. Celery 5/8" grosgrain is one of my favorite ribbons. I love that color for spring.

No comments: