Wednesday, April 30

Thanks EVERYONE!!

Who participated in my Mystery Hostess Event! It was a BIG hit and I earned my Regionals only stamp set. I can't wait to get it and hope to make some Convention swap cards with it!

WOO HOO!

I had a Stampin' Party last night in Indy, and it was a lot of fun even if I was late! Yikes. Thanks Jami for hosting a party! I can't wait for your sister's party in May! I really do enjoy making cards and showing people how to do it. It is sooo cool when they have that look of triumph and are so happy they made an awesome card.

I will have some pictures for you guys tomorrow so you can see the cards. I'll be using them for my up and coming 8 for $10 in New Castle next week! If you live in the New Castle, Indiana, area and want to have some fun stamping and eating chocolate feel free to email me and I'll give you directions.

TTFN

No comments: