Friday, April 25

Mystery Hostess Event!!!

I want to earn a FREE stamp set from Regionals but I need to place a $400 order to do so. So I'm having a Mystery Hostess Event. What is that? Well, I will be breaking up the Hostess Benefits (from a $400 order) into 5 different prizes which you have a chance of winning, as well as offering special incentives for random orders.

You need to place a $30 order (before tax and S&H) with me via email or phone before Friday, April 25th to be placed in the drawing for one of the AWESOME prizes.
Here are the prizes for the drawings:
FREE 1 Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set of your Choice
FREE 1 Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set of your Choice
$20 in FREE Stampin' Up! Product
$20 in FREE Stampin' Up! Product
$20 in FREE Stampin' Up! Product

I'll also be offering these special incentives:
FIRST order I receive will get a FREE pack of Stampin' Dimensionals
FIFTH order I receive will get FREE shipping on their order
TENTH order I receive will get a FREE Classic Ink Pad

If you've already given me an order don't worry because you are already a winner too! You have one handmade item from ME!

Don't forget that you can pair this with the Current Stampin' Up! Free Wheelin' Promotion! Check that out here: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/10096.asp

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me! Good luck on the drawings! woo hoo!

No comments: