Friday, April 18

Thank You #2


Here's the 2nd design of Thank You cards I made Melinda. I didn't make a set number of each as it depended on my scraps. I also made some horizontal and some vertical. I was also trying to use up a lot of the organza ribbon I received in a swap from TexasJodyLynn.

I never knew what to do with that sheet of DSP.It's from Berry Bliss but it is definitely NOT one of my favorites! I think it looks good on the thank you and I might have to use it for more of these!

I will be heading out to Illinois to meet up with my upline and good friend Tracy to head to Milwaukee for Stampin' Up! Regionals. I will take lots of pictures and make sure to post them for you. I won't be back until Sunday evening.

I was going to sign up for the Beta Blogger that lets me write posts and pick a special time for them to be posted. We'll see if I can get to that. I still have to pack in the a.m. so I might not get to it.

Have a GREAT weekend! I will be having fun with some good friends and stamping a lot! Can't beat that! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another great card. Have a great time. Can't wait to see the pics. Traci