Thursday, March 20

I've been Tagged!!

YIkes! or maybe it should be Yippeee! hehehe Taya over at Happygiggles tagged me. She still a newlywed **awwwwww** isn't that sweet?! AND I'm so HONORED to be listed under her 'My Inspiration Links' wowsers! Any who... here's the gist of the game:


Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I grew up in Idaho (did my time from 1st grade thru 12th!) and moved BY MYSELF the summer after. I've lived in Florida, California, Virgina, Michigan and now I believe I'm stuck here in Indiana for good.

2. I'm half chinese, yes it's TRUE! Most don't see it here in the midwest (in fact, I had a local man tell me I was lying when I told him I was 1/2!!). My kids definitely don't look 1/4 that's for sure lol. But my mom IS a 5 ft. tall chinese lady that can yell thru walls hehehe.

3. I'm a pet sitter also. I watch people's pets while the go on vacation. BK (before kids) I would go to their homes, but now the dogs just come here. WE have 5 acres total with 1 acre fenced in so the dogs LOVE it here. The day after Christmas last year I had 7 dogs in my house! hehehe

4. I won a poster contest when I was in first grade (I think). It was for fighting forest fires ( I DID grow up in Idaho!). I won first place and got my picture taken with Smokey the Bear. Little did I know this would be the start of my artistic career! hehehe

5. I'm a bit anal when it comes to some things ** WHO ME?? NO!**


6. I talk FAST, sometimes too fast lol. If anyone has ever IM'ed me I talk about as fast as I type, though sometimes faster hehehe.

7. I hate cleaning lol. Maybe I should have Taya come over to my house and CLEAN for me! hehehe Though she might have a heart attack if she saw what she was in for hehehe.


Are those weird/interesting enough? I don't know about that.

Okay, I'm going to say, if you read this... CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED BABY! HEHEH

No comments: