Sunday, March 30

I'm Baaack!

Whew! Sorry I've been gone, but I have been feverishly working on entries for the Artisan Awards. Stampin' Up! holds a contest every year (well, they started it last year) for all demos. The due date is tomorrow so I had to hop to it and get all the stuff made and then into the mail and overnighted to make it to Utah in time.

All entrants have to submit 3 scrapbook pages (either 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12), 5 cards and 2 3-D items. Lucky for me I work well under pressure lol. So let's wish me luck and if I don't make one of the top 10 spots, then I will be happy to post what I made for the contest.

I have some cards to show you, but I have to take the kiddo's to Grandmas. I will be back later tonight to post a card and some 'signs of spring' because Lord knows we need them!!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: