Sunday, March 23

Card Special Request

Hi,
I have a very dear friend of mine that I have known for over 20 years. I've been out of touch with him and he IM'ed me on Friday. Well, he's going thru radiation ( I think he already did chemo) for stomach AND prostate cancer. He's a bit depressed right now and lonely.

He lives in Miami so visiting him is not an option right now as he wants me to bring the kids and you know THAT would be hectic lol. So, if you have a card lying around just WANTING and WAITING to be mailed, I ask that you mail it to him. Please email me for his address.

My heart aches just thinking about him and I wish we were closer. I told him he could come live with us and he asked, 'How would I make money?' I told him he didn't need to and if memory serves me correctly, he didn't eat much either!!

So keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I am hoping and praying he gets well enough to come and visit out here. Maybe a little recouperation time!

Hugs and thanks so much blogger buddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will be sure to mail him a card. I will also keep him in my prayers. Traci

Dana said...

Oh no Bobbie. How sad. I hope things turn around for him and he get's well soon.

Lydia Fiedler said...

Did I miss the address? I'd be happy to send a card. I'm sorry.

Lydia
www.understandblue.blogspot.com