Thursday, January 3

Ramblings...

because what else is there to do at 3:58 a.m. when you can't sleep??? Sorry I've been MIA, I had to have out patient surgery yesterday and am recouperating pretty well. Don't ask me tomorrow bc I'm sure I'll be in a bunch more pain. It seems to take my body 3 days before it realizes what happened and then I get to feel like a Mac Truck hit me! I'm saving the GOOD pills for then! hehehe

Any hoo, the new STampin' Up Catalog is now available to see online at this link:


Yeah, it's kinda hard to look at online (Don't start squinting DANA) so find a DEMO near you, preferably me if you are near me. And get a catty lickety split! I have 3 boxes ordered and will get them out to my Card Club members and others asap.

Here's the January Stampin' Up! Special:

Valentine's Day Bundle
January 2 - January 31, 2008
January is a sweet time at Stampin' Up! In addition to a brand-new catalog full of stamping and crafting treats, we have two special offers we know you'll love.

Customers: Make quick and cute Valentine projects for your loved ones using our exclusive Valentine's Day Bundle and receive a free spool of Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.

Hostesses: Hold a workshop of $350 or more and choose any one stamp set from our Spring-Summer Preview Brochure 2008 FREE (up to a $29.95 value!)!

Item, Description,Price
111089, Happy Heart Day stamp set, $20.95
109052, Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, $7.95
102757, Medium cellophane bags, $4.50
109056, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, FREE! ($7.95 value!)

111903, Valentine's Day Bundle, $33.40 (a $41.35 value!)

Contact your demonstrator today or find one near you to place your order. And don't forget to use the special bundle item number 111903 to receive your free ribbon!

And now I'll leave you with a picture we took of Lgirl and the 2 dogs I have... Gman was running around like a madman. Petey, my yorkie, wouldn't sit still and this is the ONLY pic I could get of him and Bourbon. He was having NOTHING to do with poor Bourbon. Who just wants to be friends.

Oh and don't try to play w/a large dog like Bourbon like you would a smaller dogs. You just end up with scratches 6 inches long, bruises on your shins or a sore nose w/watery eyes if you're REALLY lucky... and YES, I AM speaking from EXPERIENCE!!
I am going to try and post more these next few days. I have some posts that are backed up and yes some do include cards I've made! heheh Though I will be holding off on some of the cards, I am going to send them in to SU for something. HEy, A girl can DREAM can't she?! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bobbie doesn't have 2 dogs-she has a rat and a horse-LOL. Both her dogs are sweethearts. For everyone who didn't go to the 8 for 10 on Sunday missed out, we made some great cards. Hope you don't end up in tooo much pain and have a speedy recovery. I am glad ya have your mommy there to help take care of you and the kids. Traci