Thursday, September 13

We Interupt this Show...

so I can post a card (per my upline's request... Hi Tracy!!). I mentioned that my stamp club came over last week and made 3 Holiday cards. Well, I can't really post any bc the Halloween one went to a swap, the Thanksgiving one got SUPED up and sent to my last BIO swap (sniff sniff) and the Christmas one is going to go into a shoebox swap I'm doing this weekend when the Indy Inkerz get together for there bimonthly meeting! I'm so excited I FINALLY get to make it to one of them! woo hoo!

Okay, so I've sent off the Halloween swaps and now I'm going post it! Hope you guys like it. This was definitely the easiest of the 3 cards and needs no or very little explaining. All Stampin' Up ingredients. I cased the card from the Booglie Eyes gallery on Splitcoaststampers. Don't remember who's case it was, sorry about that. But I'm sure you'd recognize it if you saw it! hehee
Enjoy... we'll return to your normal viewing tomorrow with the 3rd and final installment of my scrapbook page.

3 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Very cute! I love how you used the tag from Be Happy!

Dana said...

Awww...love the spider! And I like the rust colord top too, what is that stamped with?

My Paper World said...

That spider is so cute! and I love the colours, great card!