Wednesday, August 20

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

It seems that all of my friends are either preggers or just had a baby... it certainly comes in waves!



Here's a card I made for welcome baby cards. I have a surprise (to me anyways) baby shower to go to this Saturday and boy am I glad I thought this one up last weekend! It uses the new pirouette pink paper, but I used retired DSP and the retired 'I'm Here' set. I really like this baby set. More so than what is in the catalog at the moment.
I will be making 2 boy ones as well. Though I have decided that footprints would look better on a boy card vs. a girl and handprints on girl ones. How crazy is that? I also think the handprints would look better lighter, more like a watermark. Plus I am going to make it a bit more feminine. Betcha can't wait to get a look at my prototypes huh? I hope to have them by this weekend!

One of my stamp club gals will be using this as a template for 30 baby announcements. I'll be making a vertical one and a horizontal one so we can see which will look best for the baby picture!

SOrry I've been a slacker about posting. It's so hard to get into the whole school groove. I am having to set an alarm clock to get Lgirl up and ready for school. This is surprisingly HARD to get adjusted to! Wow. So I've had to cut my stamping short and start going to bed earlier... **gasp** the nerve of HER! hehhe

No comments: