Thursday, May 1

What a DEAL!!

It's a GREAT time to sign up as a demonstrator!! Can you believe this deal? I sure wish I would have had it available when I signed up. Sigh... AWESOME DEAL!!

Between May 1st -31st, Stampin’ Up! is offering 20% off of their Demonstrator Starter Kit PLUS a FREE hodgepodge hardware kit from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008!. When you buy this kit you’ll receive EVERYTHING you need to start your own home based rubber stamping and scrapbooking business - that’s over $400 of stamping and business supplies for only $208!
You can NOW sign up online, how cool is that?? You can join MY TEAM by clicking HERE. What's the super duper secret password you need??? "inspiredbyink" is all you need! I would love for you to email me (inspiredbyink@comcast.net) so I can call you and we can go thru the process together!

The MORE the MERRIER!!

No comments: