Sunday, December 9

Wow...

it has it been busy lately! We've added a new addition to the family... and he's a big one! Take a look at this lovely boy! He's a 180 lbs, though he doesn't look like it. He's such a good boy.

ETA: Oh I guess I'm in SUCH a hurry I forgot to put his name in!! **THANKS Libby!!** His name is Bourbon, he was born on Mardi Gras. I am a pet sitter (I watch other peoples animals while they're on vacation) and one of my customers wanted me to adopt him because they didn't have a fenced in yard and their house was too small for him. He's four years old and can anyone guess what breed he is? He's been my favorite since I was a teenager and he's the largest breed out there..... He's an IRISH WOLFHOUND. Hubby said they were first bred to pull men off of horses... I believe it!! hehe

Nothing like a dog this size to make you feel like your house is small and cluttered lol. Bumps into things and gets his legs stuck in toys. Wowsers!

AND he can drink from the kitchen faucet without standing on his tippy toes! hehehe Don'tcha just love him? Bigger than a small horse so I guess he's out llama. He's a bit scared of my hubby, but then again, most dogs are!

I also signed up for a challenge in November and finished it within the time limit, but alas I didn't get it back to Tracy at Tracy's Happy Place in time. Life decided to happen w/2 sick kids. Gotta love it when a double whammy hits ya! hehehe So anywho, my challenge was to use brocade blue, certainly celery and pumpkin pie. I had a fellow MOMS clubber place an order for some thank you cards so I decided to take care of 2 birds with 1 stone! hehehe Here's the card I ended up making:

Wow, sorry for the blurriness, but you get the picture! All ingredients are SU. I've got 3 other cards I made, but will post them tomorrow. Have a good evening all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well what is his or her name? and what kind of dog it is, I love that it can drink from the sink without help thats cool.
~Libby

Anonymous said...

Love the dog. Can't wait to meet him. Great card too.

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG!!! That dog is HUGE!!! He can reach the sink from where he stands!!
I hear they are great dogs though. Boy we are both crazy eh?
I really want to thank you for all the help you ffered my with my new puppy! YOU ROCK!