Thursday, June 14

3rd Tri-Fold by Jessica Crawford

WOW... I can't believe it's been a WEEK again... longer actually or is it shorter? hmmm... sometimes I'm so clueless I think my white hairs much be blonde! Yikes! Summer just makes us so darn busy! And we don't even go on vacation! I pet sit so I think I started 'Summer dogs' on May 22nd, had a one week lull and down I've got dogs until the end of July. Mostly staying at my home (I can't get to people's homes w/a 17 mon old and a 4 yr old, not to mention the OUTRAGEOUS price of gasoliney!).

I've got a rottie pup visiting now who is testing my patience! He'll go home Father's Day and I've got a schnauzer coming on Saturday for a week. Then I pick up a Shih Tzu on the 25th who will be staying with me for THIRTY FIVE (yes, I did say 35) days. I don't know if he will remember his mommy when she gets home! I may have 2 Shih Tzu's and a long haired Daschaund staying a week if the woman gets the okay from her hubby to bring them up from Nashville, Indiana in brown county. That's about 1 1/2 hrs away. I was referred to her... yes, I am THAT GOOD... hehhe Just kidding. I have an acre fenced in that gives doggies free rein to go chance chipmunks, squirrels, bunnys and dig up moles if they get THAT itch. THough I've had no takers as of yet.

I will be taking a care of 4 mastiffs the first two weeks of July. I will visit them once a day to feed them and they can go in and out as they like. Love those big dogs! I just really don't want to go thru puppy training... so tiring and time consuming lol. I think we can wait... Oh and I've got a kennel full of Labrators to watch to for a week in July. My client breeds the European line and they are fun too.

Okay on to more 'creative' stuff! Here's another installation of the triangle trifold. This GORGEOUS card is by Jessica Crawford. Stamp sets: Doodle This, Warm Words; Paper: Petals & Paisley DP, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, WW; Ink: Black, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Acc: Aqua Painter, White Gel Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Ticket Corner Punch, Wide Organdy White Ribbon. All SU Stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the color on that flower is BEAUTIFUL with the white pen!
Love it.

Jennifer said...

Very very pretty I love the large flower on the front! Thanks, for inspiring me to try one, tommorow.