Thursday, June 7

2nd Tri-Fold by Krystal Kuckenbaker


I wanted to post a 2nd tri-fold before I went to bed. I had 2 customers over tonight to help them design some wedding favors. A matchbox fold that will utilize the 'Do the Hula' set on the front and hold a sand dollar and their wedding info on the inside. It was a lot of fun designing that one.

Here's the 2nd tri-fold card from my BIO Swap (and these are in NO particular order at all)! This one is made by Krystal Kuckenbaker.
This card uses the Petals & Paisley stamp set all Demo's received from SU for Christmas. What a GREAT Christmas Present.
Okay I'm off to bed. It is supposed to get to the low 90's tomorrow so I think we will be spending most of the day outside in the sprinklers. Boy do my kids LOVE water! hehehe
Nighty-night!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Your two trifold cards are beautiful. Love the color combination on this pink and black one.