Monday, March 22

St. Patricks Day

stamped goodies. My friend, Penny, called to ask if I could make some quick little gifts for her bowling buddies that had a St. Patricks Day theme. I said SURE! And off I went.

I don't have many stamps for that holiday. I stamp on a budget so I try not to buy too many things that I can't use year around. I did purchase the Teeny Tiny Wishes for the simple fact that it had a stamp for EVERY holiday and/or event in a year. I LOVE that set!



I bought the Small Heart Punch (#117193, Occasions Mini) with the thought that I could use it for St. Paddy's Day if I needed to. And the need arose! I made the stems by punching each side of the heart off a bit. These boxes were quick & easy & I loved making them.

You can't see it, but I used the Scallop Border Punch on the top edge. Love that punch a lot. I'll show you another project with that punch later this week.

No comments: