Wednesday, March 24

Bridal Invitations...

Last Wednesday, a friend at Eastern Hancock asked it I could make 25 Bridal invitations by Monday. Of course I can! I seem to be one of those people that work well under pressure. Possibly even faster (or maybe more efficiently) when there's a tight deadline.

I took in a few samples on Thursday to show her. I also volunteered for Kindergarten Roundup. So nice to see all the new little kids that are excited about going to school next year AND riding a bus! lol

Anyways, here's what I came up with. It's my 'go to' card for Bridal Showers. So cute and right for the event! I had another picture, but once again, when I loaded it, it is turned on it's side. And it isn't when I'm working on it in Corel. Anyone know why it does that? I've tried turning it in Corel (didn't work) and resampling but that didn't work either.

Sigh... majorly bummed about that! Here's a close up of my favorite one! All ingredients are Stampin' Up! I used the Scallop Circle Die to cut the dress out (free handed the sides w/a dress template I made). Then I ran it threw the Elegant Bouquet Textured Embossing Folder (#115964) to get the flowers onto the dress.

I used the Scallop Border Punch that is available for FREE right now thru Sale-a-Bration with a $50 order. The 'You're Invited' is from the stamp set, Introducing (#114443) which was also a FREE choice during Sale-a-Bration! I really like that there are so many choices for the FREEBIES this year. I've gotten quite a few I've had my eye on this year! woo hoo.

The dresses are textured differently. I used the Texturz Plates for some and also the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335) out of t he Occasions Mini Catalog. I also used the Eyelet Border Punch on dome of the cards. I made sure to stamp the inside of the cards, as well as the envelopes too!

No comments: