Sunday, November 2

Doe Creek Holiday Show

It was a fun day at the Craft Show at Doe Creek Middle School. Everyone said it was really slow, but I did pretty good for my first time there. Woo hoo! It was a bit hard working with only 5 feet (3 of which was my tables!) but I made it.

The personalized music people next to me were REALLY nice and shared their extension cord so my Lighted Snowmen could really be lighted! woo hoo! I met a couple of people that live right off of my road too... how cool is that?!

And it was SO NICE to FINALLY meet Deb Nagel **waves Hi to DEB**. I often wonder if the people on my email list that I never hear from really want to be on my list still. Well, Deb confirmed that she did and it was REALLY nice to meet her. What a sweetie.

So, Deb... MAKE some time and come on over to PMS night. It's a lot of fun! woo hoo! hehehe

Okay, I'm off to make breakfast for the kiddos and will have craft show pics for you here shortly!

1 comment:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I'm glad it was such a good day for you, that is awesome! I wanted to stop by but we wound up going to Cincinnati so I couldn't. When is the next craft show?