Wednesday, November 26

AWESOME Holiday Bundles Sale!


Christmas has come EARLY!!

Stampin' Up! has an AWESOME Holiday Bundles Sale! Ever wanted the All in the Family set but it was out of your budget? Well, take a look at these specials:

Too get a better look at these deals click HERE. You can see what each bundle has in it. You will need to go to my Stampin' Up! Demo Website to order. Just click on ORDER NOW button under my name in the top, right hand corner!

These are some GREAT deals and are only good until December 1st or while supplies last. Do not delay. Everyone who places an order with me online will be getting a FREE yard of striped ribbon. Just let me know which IN Color you prefer.

NOTE: These items are only available for a limited time! Should you get a 'NOT available' when ordering online, that means the item isSOLD OUT! If you want something order now, do not delay! Act quickly before they're gone. I'm off to order an bundle now!!





No comments: