Wednesday, July 30

On My Way!!

Well, I should be in the air when this post is published! woo hoo. I hope I didn't forget anything. I'm more than likely finishing up my swaps. I like to save some for the flights as it gives me something to. I also listen to my IRiver and jam out to music while creating... the best way to go!!


Here's one of the cards I made for swapping. I've looked at other blogs and seen some AWESOME cards... I usually like to make mine quick and easy. That way I can get a lot done w/o spending too much time on it.

These cards all all painted with the NEW In colors! I used all of them except for the Piroette Pink (was on Back order) and the Tangerine paper. I did do some painting w/the tangerine though. Hope you like them! One of them reminds me of Snow White's Dress!

Wouldn't you agree??? Isn't this the stinkin' CUTEST picture you ever did see?? heheh We were at a playdate and Gman nabs the dress from Ava. I asked him if he'd like to wear it and he said yes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your son is SO CUTE!!! Thanks for the massage in Memento Mall. :)

Amanda