Sunday, February 10

Chat & Challenge 105

Okay, I was going to take new pics of the cards, but since I'm so durn busy I decided to post what I made. Friday night SUDSOL had another C&C and here are the cards. Well, first here's the sketch:

Now here's the first card I made:
C&C 105 Baby
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Lovely Labels
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Chocolate Chip, WW, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Bali Breeze DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain, crystal effects, dimensionals, photo corner punch, scallop punch, brads, aqua painter


I decided to start making cards I can actually use lol. I added 2 photo corners layered on top of one another in the top righthand corner with 3 brads in it. The brads were chocolate. I think the baby one is a bit plain, but it looks much better w/the photo corner additions. I will definitely photograph them and get the pics uploaded!
ETA: Apparently I was confusing some people (we won't mention any names DANA hehehe) so I've uploaded the pictures WITH the photo corners and brads. Sorry of the headache. I said I'd get them uploaded!

Here's the second one:

C&C 105 Hello
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Fun & Fast Notes, Priceless, Dotted BG

Ink: Stazon Black, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, WW
Accessories: Circle Punches, crystal effects, dimensionals, photo corner punch, scallop punch, brads, 1/8" punch, Sakura gel pen, aqua painter

I'm not happy with the pitcher at all, but you have to realize the challenge started at 9:30pm and Gman was still up! So I didn't get started until 10pm. Needless to say, by the time I got this second card finished, everyone had 'left the building' so to speak lol. I uploaded it to SUDSOL anyways. I'm really proud that I'm keeping with my 2 cards for the C&C rule. Woo hoo. That way you guys know there will be 2 new cards a week (more if I can finish some sketches!!) for you to see.

I need to get these posted because the next C&C is Monday night! Yikes!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I like the sketch and again, impressed that you got 2 cards made just for fun! Even if you DO use them, I'm proud.
So, I'm confused. You added a photo corner and some brads to the pink baby card AFTER you took the photo?
And I think your vase looks great, I like the colors in that card too.