Wednesday, February 6

Altered Lollipop Can

My hairdresser had this plain, clear pail **gasp at the injustice** just sitting on the counter w/her lollipops in it. I asked if I could 'alter' it for her. Neeldess to say, I left it until the last moment and did it in about 45 min. Which is fast for me. I wasn't happy about the fold in the paper, nor the fact that I didn't add any turquoise ribbon, but I will remedy that soon. At least the ribbon part! hehehe

I used SU's Bali Breeze DSP, some felt flowers from the Flower Fusion (which I LOVE!!) and a retired stamp set from last Spring! So quick and easy! THe most time consuming thing was scalloping the papers.
I have to go and OPEN my box from SU! woo hoo. My stamp club order got here tonight and I should be getting another box on Thursday or Friday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. That was so nice of you to do that for her. You are always doing sweet things for folks.

Anonymous said...

awesome project, love the cheery colors.
tfs.
stopp by my blog for the challenge. you may use any flower that is appropriate for the challenge.see your creation soon.