Sunday, November 25

Workshop Cards...

Here is the first of three cards I did at a workshop recently. I decided to go out on a limb (for me anyways) and showcase ONE stamp set... can you believe just ONE??? Well, it was Season of Joy. And I'm MIGHTY proud of myself I might add! I came up with three different cards.


SO here's the first one w/the snowflakes. I hope you like it. I need to find the others so I can take a pic (or scan them in) and post them.

ETA: Tammy wanted to know what colors I used, sorry I forgot! I used SU's blue bayou and soft sky. I used the season of joy stamp set, blue bayou double stitched ribbon and 3 circle punches (1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2). I also used some of the retired silver cording from last years catalog.

Hugs to ya... BLOG CANDY will be going out on Tuesday! I find it interesting that my THREE blog candy winners all hale from different parts of the US. One lives in Spokane, WA, another in Jersey and the last in Missouri. Isn't that cool? Sorry I don't get out much hehehe.


Hugs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a fun and great looking card to make. Bobbie did do great in making 3 cards from 1 set. GO GIRL. Traci

Robyn said...

Very cute card!!!

BTW- I just sent you an e-mail about the Secret Elf swap from my blog. Let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks so much!

Cathy M said...

Love your snowflake card! I just wanted to leave a comment to let you know I received your first blog candy giveaway! All I can say is AWESOME FUN CANDY! YOU TOTALLY ROCK! Thanks so much for letting me play along.

MelissaS said...

Just want to say Thank you for the great blog candy that arrived today! I will have fun playing :)

T. Whitesell said...

I wondered if you could share what colors you used on your card. It is hard to tell on-line.
Thanks!
Tammy