Monday, November 5

Halloween Goodies

Okay, I was in a Halloween swap last month... here are pictures of what I made and sent. I made goodies bags for her children and I also made a birthday pack, but forgot to take a picture of it. I altered a lemonade container, the kids drink about one a week! The other bottle is from an organic dairy in zionsville. Trader's Point has the BEST chocolate milk! It's a dark chocolate milk...yummmm....
Here are the goodie bags for the kids. They range in age from 1 1/2 yrs to 14 (I think. ) I have since forgotten. My memory is so fleeting these days!
Here's Kim's goodie package. Check out her blog, she's got an awesome one!
Here's the stuff she sent me. Loved it all!!! I guess I need to change my 'blog look' since it's no longer October! lol. Hmmmmm.... what color to 'be'??? Maybe certainly celery or maybe old olive? hehehe

I've got a workshop on Wednesday so I need to get ready for that. Hugs to everyone!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

How fun! I want to be in a Halloween swap! Maybe next year I can get in on that. What great goodies you both got!