Sunday, November 11

In Loving Memory....

of our GREAT DANE, Lucy Goosey! I miss her dearly. You never realize how much a big dog gives you a sense of security until they're gone. No more barking... now Mr. Brown comes and goes and I never know...

I have a pet sitting customer who wanted me to adopt her Irish Wolfhound (my all time FAVORITE dog!!) so we are checking into that. IF not, we will probably start looking, albeit slowly, for a rottie puppy. Hoping to get one in the spring... now is NOT a good time to potty train a puppy! YIkes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy is missed by all that knew your great dog. You know she is not in pain anymore. The right dog will come along when the time is right. Traci

Crafty Connie said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I very unex;ectedly lost my black lab Harley back in July and she is missed daily. I hope that the good memories of Lucy help you get through this very difficult time.