Tuesday, February 5

Sale-A-Bration Swap Card

Can you believe it's February? So happy Phil did not see his shadow. Now let's just hope his Early Spring prediction is TRUE!! I have my fingers and toes crossed.


Sale-A-Bration is in full swing this month. I really like the Designer Series Paper they are offering FREE with a $50 order. I loved last years too but this year's is more modern I think. Plus it has Rich Razzleberry so you can go a whole different route with your colors if you want. I will post the other card I made using the Sale-A-Bration DSP.

There's also a button/ribbon combo for FREE. You get 3 spools of ribbon (Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Pool Party) and 3 different colors of buttons (Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party). 


Stamp Set: Curly Cute
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White
Acc: Blossom Punch, Fancy Fan Folder, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, 3/4" Circle Punch



Sale-A-Bration Swap Card

Stamp Set: Curly Cute
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Sycamore Street DSP, Whisper White
Acc: Fancy Fan Folder, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, 3/8" Designer Printed Brads

This was my entry for the SUDSOL Sale-A-Bration Swap. I picked using the DSP and Ribbon for my card. I made some with Tangerine Tango and Pool Party Ribbon too.

No comments: