Wednesday, January 30

Hello! What a night of storms here in Indiana! I received a tornado warning on my phone at 2:30a but I don't keep my phone in my bedroom when I sleep. So we slept right through it. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing!


Here's the Birthday Invite I made for my son's party. Nothing big, we just invited 3 friends from school to come with us to Incredible Pizza Company (which indeed incredible and overwhelming at times!) to eat, play and eat some more! My D got to bring a friend also and Grandma came along for the ride.

I love the Owl Builder Punch with all it's versatility! I found this penguin online and knew I had to make Gman's invites. He loves penguins.


Stamp Set: Make a Wish
Ink: Marina Mist
Paper: Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Acc: Scallop Square Duo Bigz, Chevron Emb. Folder, Owl Builder Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, scrap DSP, retired Pom Pom ribbon

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: