Monday, January 7

Happy New Year!

Stampin' Up! Has a GREAT Valentine Promotion. The kids and I will start thinking about what they want to make for their Valentines to give to their classmates. We might use smarties or possibly pencils. I have some gum left over from Holiday Crafts so we can always decorate those & give them out. The possibilities are endless!


I've been busy making my swaps for two swaps I'm in with SUDSOL. It's a website for Demonstrators to share cards & 3D projects they make with other Demos. I'm taking part in TWO swaps; the Spring Mini Swap and a Sale-A-Bration Swap. Can't wait to share with you guys! There are some really cute things in the Spring Mini.

Sorry for the blurry picture. I'm working on taking better pictures of my cards to share with you! :)


Stamp Set: Pleasant Poppies
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight, Black Stazon
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, First Edition Specialty DSP
Acc: Chevron Embossing Folder, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Here's a card we made last year in my classes. I love poppies. :) Have a GREAT Day!


Here's Stampin' Up's Valentine Promotions:

Valentine specials





No comments: